Monday, January 28, 2013

Nesco Comet Deluxe

  i recently purchased a vintage helmet off eBay, a Nesco Comet Deluxe.  It’s not in good condition, but it was purchased for it’s character, and now resides on my shelf, looking bad-ass.  I’ve seen a few references that says these helmets were made by Shoei, but I haven’t been able to confirm that.  All I’ve found is a few eBay listings that state they were manufactured by Shoei, but nothing to prove it.  Anyone know more?
$T2eC16F,!yME9s5qE mLBQ8)ZY)!z!~~60_12
$(KGrHqJ,!p4FDdwywsHvBQ8)Y-htzQ~~60_12
$(KGrHqF,!jMFBkL010gZBQpt7UYIRQ~~60_57

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I too have an old Nesco helmet, but mine is a Nesco SPECIAL. No neck cover or box, but it's white with a black stripe around it and the visor is part of the helmet, (no snaps.)
To me, it looks like an old soapbox derby helmet.
Pretty neat!

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis