Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Art Of Racer Rock’N Bike

rocknbike21

  This custom from Art Of Racer is not my usual fare here on the garage.  It is, in a word, overdone, with an emphasis on show versus go.  What I find intriguing, and the reason I’m featuring the bike, is the awesome effect that has been achieved.  It looks like the engine has overwhelmed the frame, and the whole thing is sagging in the middle.  Having the headlight situated halfway behind the front wheel adds to the recipe, and I just can’t get over how much I like the look.  Again, not the usual build I post, but great nonetheless!

rocknbike20

rocknbike22

rocknbike23

rocknbike24

rocknbike19

rocknbike25

rocknbike26

rocknbike27

Visit Art Of Racer

Source: 8Negro

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis