Friday, February 28, 2014

Big Moon Bonneville T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

  The T140 Bonneville holds a special place in many an enthusiast’s heart.  While I have no real special attachment to the bikes, this Bonnie from Big Moon does punch all my happy buttons for custom builds!  Great use and balance of color, nicely done seat with snaps that just screams old-school, and a stance that’s bad ass.  Sho doesn’t look like a 750cc machine, especially with that tiny headlight, and I’m sure she’s a blast to ride.  Big Moon just keeps on impressing me the deeper I dig into their builds!

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

#BigMoon #Triumph #Bonneville #T140E

Big Moon

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis