Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fuel BMW R80 STrail

iUU7inBzCag

  My love of BMW airheads is well documented here, and here’s another one that catches my eye.  It’s a little strange, really, to take an R80 ST and make a scrambler out of it, since the ST is a GS taken towards the street, so the result is going back to the GS roots.  Kinda going out of the way, I think, but the result looks really good.  There’s plenty of nice details, and you can read about them here and here, instead of me just repeating the info.  What I really like is the tank, from a Kawasaki, and how it changes the feel from a stocker.  I wish more builders would take a chance on different tanks, especially on Triumph Bonnevilles, it’s like there’s some unwritten law that though shall not change the Bonnie’s tank! 

  Fuel shows that taking a chance can still result in a great effect, and look good at the same time.

2uo_WzJOFQU

nd09v8PRb2I

OVF1jvvRSqs

Xgg2VvsXEVk

KUK4ggTKMXQ

Fuel Bespoke Motorcycles

Source: Monkey King

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis