Monday, August 25, 2014

Macco Motors Mr. Green

Macco2

  While I’m always ready for another BMW airhead custom, there’s another European brand that I find irresistible, and that would be Moto Guzzi.  Sure, I can’t get into their cruiser models, but the standard-styled bikes are where my affections lie.  The V7 Classic modified by Macco Motors takes what I find desirable about Guzzis, and kicks it up a couple of notches.  Nothing here is flashy or ostentatious, just very simple and understated.  Call me boring if you like, but this is more exciting to me than some monstrosity from El Solitario!

Macco3

Macco4

Macco5

Macco6

Macco7

Macco8

Macco1

Photos by Sergio Ibarra from Semimate

Macco Motors

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis