Sunday, October 20, 2013

One Year

oneyear

  One year ago today I created Goodhal Garage.  I wasn’t really sure where I was going with it, and to tell the truth, I thought it would just fizzle out after a couple of months.  Three hundred and sixty five days later, and not only has the Garage not faded out, it’s gotten stronger than I ever thought possible.  We now have a presence on sixteen social media sites, with 880 followers as of this morning.  The blog has over 73,500 pageviews, and there are over 2,300 posts!

  Originally this was just supposed to be something to do in my spare time, but it’s grown to more than that.  It’s taken on a life of it’s own, and I now say I work two jobs, this site and being a mechanic!  Thanks to everyone who takes their time to visit here, it is much appreciated!  Special thanks go out to all the builders out there, the ones who make the custom motorcycle world go round.  Their creativity and dedication are what truly make this website worthwhile!

Cheers,

J. Gregory Halmayr

Goodhal Garage

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis