Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Graceful Triumph Bobber

triumph 022

  At work yesterday one of my co-workers was playing his iPod, and his selection of music was, well, to me, strange.  It was all from the 70’s, semi-disco, semi-r&b.  It’s not a style I’ve been able to appreciate much, but as I get older, I notice my tastes expanding.  Take this Triumph bobber, for example.  I’ve never been a huge fan of 1960’s motorcycles, being before my time, but that’s been changing.  The more I look at this build, the more intrigued I become.  The engine is wondrous, with shapes and forms you don’t see on modern bikes, and it evokes emotions for a simpler time, when things were made more by hand than by machine. 

  Some people seem to get narrower as they get older, focused on what they’ve always liked, and that’s it.  Fortunately for me, I’ve continued to grow and expand my interests, and am the better for it.  Can you imagine, not being able to look at this Triumph and not be caught by it’s captivating beauty? 

triumph 003

triumph 005

Source: Cycle Zombies

0 comments:

© Goodhal Garage 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis